For model information, see the FIBER OPTICS BROCHURE.
- Plastic fibers are inexpensive and easily cut to length during installation.
- Plastic fibers bend easily to fit precisely where you want them.
- High-flex models withstand repeated flexing and bending.
- Special jackets withstand corrosion, impact and abrasion.
- Coiled versions are available for applications requiring articulated or reciprocating motion.
- Fibers are available in individual or bifurcated styles for opposed or diffuse sensing.
- Diameters include 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1.0 and 1.5 mm.
- Custom-designed fibers are quickly built for your unique applications.