Activates if the rope is pulled, becomes loose or breaks.
- Allows rope span to 75 m
- Features compact housing—only 43 mm wide at base
- Provides two contact states for two normally closed (NC) safety contacts
- Both contacts are closed in Run position.
- Both contact opens when rope is pulled, breaks or if tension is reduced from normal amount.
- Includes two normally open (NO) non-safety auxiliary contacts
- Features indicator for proper rope tensioning
- Offers models with integral clamping and tensioning head for quick rope fixing and tensioning
- Available in model with E-stop push button for manual reset
- Provides minimum switch life of 1 million operations
- Constructed of heavy-impact thermoplastic for demanding industrial environments