The iVu Remote Display is used to setup iVu models that do not have integrated touch-screen displays. In normal operation, these iVu models can operate without the iVu Remote Display, and a single Remote Display can be used with multiple sensors.
- 3.5" diagonal color LCD flat-panel touch screen display
- Has an exceptionally wide viewing angle—60 degrees left and 60 degrees right; 50 degrees up, and 55 degrees down
- Display has two LEDs that provide feedback on the remote sensor operation—one for Power/Error, and the other indicating inspection Pass/Fail
- Small and lightweight display unit with an ergonomic shape that fits comfortably in the hand
- Can be safely disconnected and reconnected to a live sensor
- Mounting bracket/docking station and stylus included with cable (ordered separately); 5 cordset lengths available—up to 50' (16 m)