S22L EZ-LIGHT General Purpose Indicators
22.5 mm DC-operated LED indicators for stand-alone use or as part of a panel; no enclosure necessary.
- Available in one, two or three colors.
- Fits industry standard 22.5 mm punched hole
- 10 to 30V dc operating range allows for use in battery-powered mobile applications
- Translucent face appears gray when off to avoid false indication
- P69K rated to withstand harsh wash-down environments
- Daylight visible models are also available for areas with high levels of ambient light
|Supply and Voltage Current||10 to 30V dc at 25 mA max. per LED color
|Indicators||LEDs are independently selected; 1, 2, or 3 colors, depending on model.
Standard Models: Entire translucent dome provides even indication viewable from over 180 degrees
Daylight Visible Models: Clear dome and more focused light provides even brighter indication when used in high ambient light areas
|Input Response Time||Indicator ON/OFF: 1 ms max
|Construction||UV stabilized polycarbonate housing
PBT mounting nut max torque 2.3 N·m (20 lbf·in)
Nitrile sealing washer
|Connections||4-pin Euro-style integral QD (Q), 150 mm (5.9 in) PVC pigtail QD (QP), or 4-wire, 2 m (6.5 ft) PVC integral cable, 4 color-coded screw terminals for up to 14 AWG wire, depending on model, screw terminal max. torque 0.11 N·m (1.0 lbf·in)
|Environmental Rating||Rated IEC IP67, and IP69K, per DIN 40050-9. Cabled models also meet IP69K if the cable and cable entrance are protected from high-pressure
spray. Indicator side of terminal models meet IP67, and IP69K when in-stalled in an enclosure. Screw connection points meet IP00
|Operating Conditions||−40° to +50° C (−40° to +122° F)
Limited to one color on at a time
||S22DLH High Intensity Indicators -- Datasheet
||S22L General Purpose Indicators -- Datasheet